Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread. Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert.
Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, if desired. Full of fresh blueberries, raspberries, and dark chocolate chips, this Berry Banana Bread is loaded with goodness and is the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert! Thanks to our sweet friends at Driscoll's for sponsoring today's post. You can cook Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries for substitute.
Without them, we wouldn't be able to stuff our faces with this ah-mazing. In this easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe, I love combining mini and regular chocolate chips. I love using mini chocolate chips so every bite has little bits of chocolate in it. You could leave them out or swap for regular chocolate chips or fruit like blueberries or strawberries.
Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and add to dry ingredients along with oil and vanilla.
- Peel bananas and blend together with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- You can substitute blueberries for chocolate chips or keep both.
- Just reduced amount of chocolate chips for substitution.
- Place in baking pan or muffins pan if desired.
- Cook in oven for 55 min. to an hour. Muffin pans take less time..
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread recipe You can even add in a few extra chocolate chips, or even leave the chocolate chips out! My Banana Bread recipe is a great one to adapt. Find the full Banana Bread w/ Blueberry & Oats recipe by clicking on "Show more" below. Invert bread onto a rack to cool.