Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken. Crock Pot Creamed Spinach Notes: If you are looking for a delicious recipe that doesn't take long to make, but has amazing flavor, Crock Pot Creamed Spinach is for you! I took one of Cris' favorite easy recipe, Crock Pot Angel Chicken, and changed it up to use spinach. If you are a spinach lover, you should love this!
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Lasagna. Hold on tight, because this is going to be one crazy ride. Spinach and artichoke dip in lasagna, mixed together with some ricotta cheese and mozzerella and OHMYDANG it's onnnn! You can have Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts (in water and drained).
- You need 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained of excess water).
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 can of creamed soup, any preference.
- It’s 1 dash of salt & pepper.
Even better is that it's cooked in the slow cooker or crock pot. Combine artichokes, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, salt, and pepper in the bottom of a slow cooker. We have made several versions of spinach dip in the slow cooker before… such as Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip, Asiago Spinach Dip, Warm Spinach Dip, and Spinach and Artichoke Dip. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Chicken step by step
- Layer chicken, s & p, spinach, and artichokes in crock pot.
- Mix softened cream cheese with creamed soup and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.
Stir in spinach, cream cheese, salt and pepper until blended. Remove insert; top with cheddar cheese. Top with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Modified version of a recipe from the Weight Watchers website. Make a delicious Spinach Parmesan Dip with ease with this easy Crockpot Spinach Dip recipe.