Zesty buffalo chicken (slow cooker). Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. It is easy to prepare and the sauce also makes a great topping for baked potatoes. Reviews for: Photos of Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue.
To make this recipe, here are the ingredients you will need to make this zesty chicken! Once the chicken is ready and cooked through, take the chicken out and shred it with two forks. While the chicken is out of the crockpot, add in the butter with the leftover buffalo. You can have Zesty buffalo chicken (slow cooker) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty buffalo chicken (slow cooker)
- It’s 3 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite hot sauce (I used Texas Pete).
A recipe for all you buffalo chicken fans. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. In a bowl mix together the barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup!
Zesty buffalo chicken (slow cooker) step by step
- Mix butter, hot sauce,.and Italian dressing together in a bowl..
- Put frozen chicken breasts into slow cooker.
- Pour hot sauce mixture on top of the chicken..
- Cook 8-10 hours on low. If you used thawed chicken reduce cooking time to 4-6 hours..
- Chicken is ready when it can be shredded with a fork..
Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. Get these Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs going ahead of time, set them in your slow cooker and yum – they're ready when you want them! Grab a slow cooker and get pumped. You're gonna love making these yummy bites. Place the meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet for a quick bit.