Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 9 medium of ripe bananas.
- You need 7 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 9 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 9 medium of eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Shift the flour and combine all the dry ingredients together..
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl..
- Cream the mash bananas, eggs and sugar in the bowl..
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan..
- Add the combined dry ingredients to the mixture gradually along with the melted butter..
- Beat the mixture until it is smooth..
- Pour into five loaf pans, place into the oven and set at 350°F. Bake for 45 minutes or until when tested by placing a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean..
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.