SO JUICY slow cooker chicken. This chicken is so flavorful, and so juicy, with just a few ingredients (and one secret ingredient!). I will admit, I have made plenty of dry, overcooked, unpalatable boneless chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Crispy and juicy, the fat in the skin completely melts away leaving crispy chicken skin that will remind you of your favorite rotisserie chicken.
It's so juicy and sweet, with that distinctive sesame chicken flavor. The best kind of take-out: homemade. This really is one of the very best ways to get your take-out fix. You can cook SO JUICY slow cooker chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SO JUICY slow cooker chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast uncooked or frozen.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1 of buffalo sauce or powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
You just toss it together, head out for errands or work or whatever you're doing that. Slow cooker whole chicken with gravy is the easiest method to get juicy and tender pieces of Rotisserie style chicken! When you're short on time Chopped root vegetables and fresh herbs create a flavourful nest for your chicken to gently cook on. The chicken juices drip all over your veggies.
SO JUICY slow cooker chicken instructions
- Put frozen chicken breast in crockpot/slow cooker. Add can of crushed tomato. Mix. There should be enough sauce to cover all chicken ..
- Put crockpot on low setting for 3 to 4 hours stirring occasionally..
- Put your choice of spices in sauce once chicken is patially cooked through..
- BE GENEROUS! It takes a lot of spice to flavor the chicken through the sauce..
- Turn on high setting for 3 to 4 hours stirring occasionally. Check chichen during the last hour. When the fat peices fall apart , chicken is done!.
- Side with a very flavorful dish..
Slow cooker whole chicken with gravy is the easiest method to get juicy and tender pieces of Rotisserie style chicken! When you're short on time Chopped root vegetables and fresh herbs create a flavourful nest for your chicken to gently cook on. The chicken juices drip all over your veggies. Cooking chicken in crockpot will give you perfectly tender and juicy slow cooker rotisserie chicken every single time! Why We Love Cooking Chicken in Crockpot.