Saucy Crockpot Chicken. Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with Montreal Chicken Seasoning and salt. Although a bit different than the stovetop prep, taking inexpensive chicken, a spicy piquant sauce, and a crockpot is a good combination if you ask me. I call it 'saucy chicken' because it makes lots of the sauce to pour over your rice (and veggies, too, if I use frozen chicken in my crockpot often!
All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. High protein bodybuilding chicken from the crockpot. You can have Saucy Crockpot Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saucy Crockpot Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Monteal Chicken seasoning (or seasonings of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of non-stick cooking spray (such as Pam).
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 cup of white wine (I used a local wine, but if you wouldn't drink it don't cook with it!).
- It’s 1 of egg noodles or pasta cooked according to package directions..
Chicken thighs are more flavorful and juicier than chicken breasts, and they hold up If you don't cook with chicken thighs often, these crock pot recipes will make you a believer. This Crock Pot Sticky Chicken turns a beautiful gorgeous brown color and is so moist and delicious. Be sure you know how your slow cooker works before you start this recipe. These Crockpot Chicken Wings are the easiest appetizer of all time.
Saucy Crockpot Chicken step by step
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with the cooking spray..
- Lightly sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasoning of your choice, and cut each breast in half..
- Brown each chicken piece on both sides and add to the crockpot..
- Dump wine, can of soup, and soup packet over chicken..
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours stirring every hour..
- Put some noodles on your plate and scoop out some chicken and sauce on top of them..
- I cooked mine for 4 hours on high, then my husband's meeting ran long and I cooked it another hour on low, and an hour on warm!! Lol But the chicken was still SUPER tender!.
You only need chicken wings and some BBQ sauce. For an amazing finished product, finish them off on. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup!