Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1. Here is a great vegetable soup recipe that could be made with any type of protein. In this recipe I have used organic ground chicken breast. Chop your veggies and place them in the crockpot.
With juicy chicken, gravy and veggies, this recipe is just like a traditional Sunday dinner, but is so easy thanks to the slow cooker (and no need to have your oven on all day!) This vegan chicken pot pie is so easy to make in your crock pot! Just dump in all the ingredients and walk away and let your slow cooker do the magic. Surprisingly, pot pies come out great in the crockpot. You can cook Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1 using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1
- You need 1/2 lb of boneless skinnless chicken breast.
- You need 1 small of red potato.
- It’s 3 of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 stalk of celery.
- You need 1/4 small of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 pinch of parsely flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 pinch of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
It's one of those dishes that you want the veggies to cook down and get infused with the. Use your slow cooker to make creamy crockpot chicken and vegetables. Just sprinkle the pieces with salt and pepper and add to the slow cooker after all of the vegetables are in place. These Crockpot Chicken Thighs are the best you'll ever taste – super tender and succulent slow cooker chicken thighs with amazing flavor.
Crockpot Chicken n Veggies For 1 step by step
- In a small bowl combine all seasonings. Set aside..
- cut potato in 4 wedges..
- Slice celery into decent sized slices..
- Sprinkle chicken with half the seasoning. Press, pound or rub it in..
- Cut chicken into large 2 bite chunks..
- Add chicken to bottom of a 1 quart crockpot..
- Add veggies on top..
- Sprinkle rest of seasoning over veggies..
- Top with butter..
- Turn on crockpot and let cook 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through and veggies r tender. (My crockpot only has one setting.. on.. so cook time may vary depending on your crockpot settings).
- Serve as is, or over pasta or rice. Or a nice slice of buttered french bread..
- You can add more or less seasoning depending on your personal taste..
Serve with veggies and potatoes or rice, then drizzle the thick and delicious gravy on top! This Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe is easy to make and full of old fashioned goodness with delicious flat rolled dumplings made from scratch. This Southern-style chicken and dumplings is made from scratch in the slow cooker. Chicken is cooked low and slow with a little onion and garlic. The chicken and veggies put out a lot of liquid, so you'll need to drain that before adding the sauce.