Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken. Mix all ingredients (except the chicken). Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it. (I usually save some sauce to drizzle over the chicken when I serve it). This Sweet Baby Ray's chicken is simply delicious!
Have barbecue chicken for dinner tonight with this crockpot recipe! Greetings Food Junkie Followers, I have finally put out a video! Sorry it has been so long. You can have Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Or 6 Chicken Breast Halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes (optional).
Some days. . . you know, I'm sure you have those some days! Some days are just busy, and you know from the start that time won't be your friend. Pull out the Crock Pot, Slow Cooker or something close to it. Pinned it, tried it, and LOVED it!
Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together in medium bowl..
- Place chicken in crock pot first..
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- Remove chicken. If you want to thicken the sauce, you can reduce it on a stove top in a pan or pot by simmering and stirring frequently until it reaches tour desired consistency..
- Serve & Enjoy!.
I have to say there aren't very many things I pin that I don't like. This is one of them.quick and tasty.perfect for an easy week night meal! Sweet Baby Ray's Crock pot BBQ Chicken. Just get off your butt and bake. #Crockpot #chicken #sweet #crockpot crockpot chicken sweet baby rays Sweet Baby Rays Crockpot Chicken Sweet Baby Rays Crockpot ChickenYou can find Crock-Pot Sweet Kielbasa My kids love Kielbasa. You pretty much don't even have to stir it.