Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup. Loaded With Chicken, Corn & Rice With Great Flavor From Salsa, Cilantro & Lime. Make your next office party a taco bar or burrito bar! Set out the beef in the slow cooker on warm, along with tortillas, bowls of shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce, jalapenos, onions and tomatoes.
Prep it as a freezer meal or put everything into the crockpot tonight and enjoy. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup When the weather is chilly, there is nothing quite like a nice bowl of soup to warm you up from the inside out. This Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is made in the slow cooker and can be made today or it can be one that you prep ahead. You can have Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 10 oz of Chunky Salsa.
- You need 2 can of Mild Rotel.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 packages of Chicken.
- You need 1 dash of Crushed Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortillas.
- It’s of Extra Misc. Ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sour Cream.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup. Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. Today's recipe is a killer one, Chicken Tortilla Soup in the Crock Pot.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add seasonings & chicken breast..
- In the mean time, grab a blender and add both cans of Rotel and the can of black beans (drain half the fluid from beans first), and puree the mixture..
- Label a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag with recipe name, date, and additional cooking directs. (See step 9-10 for cooking details).
- Add pureed mixture and salsa to Ziploc bag and set aside..
- Once chicken is done boiling, remove chicken from pot, and let cool. Save one cup of broth from the pot and discard the rest..
- Shred chicken after it has completely cooled..
- Add chicken, broth, and one cup of water to the Ziploc bag containing pureed mixture..
- Seal bag, removing as much air from bag as possible. Freeze immediately..
- When you are ready to prepare the Tortilla Soup for dinner, please keep in mind that you need to thaw bag in the refrigerator for ATLEAST 4 hours..
- Once thawed, add meal to crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours..
- When its almost done cooking, grab tortillas and slice into strips, brush with butter, and bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown..
- Make yourself a bowl of your delicious meal and top with tortilla strips, cheese, & sour cream..
This time, we're diving mouth first into a vat of Chicken Tortilla Soup. This recipe is awfully tasty and will feed a crowd! NEW Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup 🥣 🥑 🍅 I use my crockpot year-round because I find it SO convenient to throw a few ingredients together in the morning when I'm full of energy, then have a meal ready-to-eat whenever we're ready for it, in the afternoon or evening…no matter how drained I'm feeling later or what the day happens to throw at me. This crock pot soup is one of my favourite freezer meal recipes. It has healthy ingredients and the flavour is one that will have you craving more. In a busy family like ours, having delicious meals that can go from the freezer to the crock pot saves a lot of time and money.