Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe has been years in the making. I have made plenty of loaves of banana bread but since I started Modern Honey, I have become determined to figure out how to make the best versions of a recipe. Hey we are all trying to be the best version of ourselves so why. You can have Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Olive oil (any can work).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe bananas (Mashed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Crushed nuts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar (White).
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate chip.
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread Adding the sliced bananas into the bread leaves little pockets of banana that you wouldn't normally have when it's mashed. Not enough that it is mushy. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl mix salt, Olive oil, baking soda, baking powder, milk, vanilla extract, sugar.
- Add mashed bananas an mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and chocolate chip.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of flour and mix till the flour is moist.
- Grease your cooking pan (bigger size the better).
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 50 minutes.
For a work meeting yesterday, my roommate decided to bring a banana bread recipe she'd seen on my blog. I told her we should definitely make two, because banana bread makes the house smell so delicious… Banana Chocolate Chip Bread is a classic recipe that I remember making all the time with my mom growing up. It's the perfect recipe for those overripe Personally, I can't even begin to tally the number of banana bread loaves I made when I was little. Part of the appeal to me, both back then and now, is. Filled with chocolate chips and fresh banana flavor.