crock pot chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellinieasy crock pot recipe.
It combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and cheesy Alfredo sauce, served with tender fettuccine to soak up the saucy goodness. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can cook crock pot chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken Alfredo
- You need 4 cup of chicken.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of bacon.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus cut into inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of angel hair pasta.
Have you ever had alfredo sauce made from scratch? Well, it is amazing in this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo! Filed Under: Main Course, Recipes, Slow Cooker. Putting this one on the menu for sure.
crock pot chicken Alfredo step by step
- cube chicken into 1\2 inch cubes and place in crock pot with water and chili powder and curry powder for 2 hours.
- while that is cooking dice up the bacon and cook.
- add onions and asparagus when bacon is done till almost soft.
- drain chicken and place back in pot.
- add bacon mixture with Alfredo saucein pot and let sit 2 hours.
- make noodles and serve.
You have combined two of my favorite things, alfredo sauce and the crock pot! Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*. Please note – this recipe actually tastes just like Alfredo sauce…. Pour jar of alfredo sauce into the crock pot. Add milk to the jar and shake well before adding to sauce in crock pot.