Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar (half brown sugar, if desired).
- It’s 1 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash ripe bananas in a bowl.
- Mix melted butter into bananas.
- Add in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well..
- Sprinkle baking soda and salt over mixture. Stir thoroughly..
- Add flour. Stir until just moistened..
- Butter (or use cooking spray) loaf pan..
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour at 350°F. Bread is done when a toothpick or table knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- If using prepared muffin pan, bake at 350°F for approx. 25 min..
- Cool in pans on cooling rack for 10 – 15 minutes. Loosen bread from sides with a knife, then remove from pan. Finish cooling on the rack. My family enjoys this sliced and served plain or with honey butter..
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.