Crockpot chicken and stuffing. Juicy Chicken and savory stuffing cook together in the crock pot with your favorite vegetables for a flavor combination that is unbeatable! I finally perfected my Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe! I say this because there's a special technique you must do in order to stop the stuffing from drying out.
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is a complete meal all in the slow cooker. Chicken and Stuffing Recipe is the best comfort food and quick and easy to prepare. If you put your chicken on top of the stuffing, the juices soak down into the stuffing to come out with the right consistency. You can have Crockpot chicken and stuffing using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken and stuffing
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder, bacon & molasses seasoning and basil.
- Prepare 3 of pounds boneless chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of butter=1/2 stick of butter (i used olive oil instead).
- You need 2 can of campbells cream of mushroom soup…(i used 1 can cream of mushroom and 1 can cream of chicken) undiluted.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of packages….stovetop stuffing mix.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
This crockpot chicken and stuffing tastes like a Thanksgiving dinner in one bite. Serve it alongside some sweet potatoes and green bean casserole for a real feast! Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Herb Stuffing. This easy slow cooker chicken and stuffing is a simple yet flavorful dish.
Crockpot chicken and stuffing step by step
- Melt butter or use olive oil in large skillet over med/low heat. Add bell pepper, onion & spices. Brown chicken on both sides. Place in crock pot..
- Combine cans of soup & milk. Mix thoroughly..
- Prepare stuffing according to package. decrease liquid by half..
- Place chicken in crockpot. Pour soup over chicken..
- Arrange stuffing over chicken. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
The Swiss cheese and stuffing make it a satisfying meal, and condensed soups are used because they hold up so well in the slow cooker. I started making this for my family when I first started Weight Watchers. I really, really wish I could take credit Now spread the stuffing mixture across the top and press it down into the broth and chicken so it gets a little moist. Now turn the crockpot to low… sit. This Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing tastes like Thanksgiving came early!