Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 3 medium of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of a pinch of cinnamon optional.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350'.
- Combine melted butter and bananas.
- Mix in sugar ,egg, and vanilla..
- Next mix in baking soda and salt combine well..
- Now add the flour last and combine well . Add Cinnamon or nuts if you like..
- Spray your loaf pan if needed and pour mixture in..
- Bake for 1 hour ..
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.