Lemon garlic crockpot chicken. Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and I doubled the spices except the garlic and used the juice of an entire lemon, and used chicken stock instead of water/boullion, using enough stock to. The crock pot does all the work for this delicious dinner idea.
Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup. Can be made in your crockpot, slow cooker or Ninja Cooking System. Find this and other great recipes here. You can cook Lemon garlic crockpot chicken using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic crockpot chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 5 clove of of garlic, peeled.
- You need 1 of whole lemon.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasonings.
This Crockpot Lemon Garlic Chicken is one of those super easy meals that is shockingly good. Normally we make this for a big Sunday dinner with Easy Roasted Potatoes and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. This tender slow cooker chicken with fresh lemon and garlic is a staple at our house. This lemon garlic crock pot chicken is a family favorite.
Lemon garlic crockpot chicken instructions
- Line the bottom of your crock pot with your sliced onion and all of your peeled garlic..
- Wash your chicken under coldwater and then pat dry..
- Place your chicken on top of your onions and garlic.
- Cut your lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over the chicken.
- Season the inside and out of your bird generously with salt and pepper and Italian blend.
- Please do lemon have inside the cavity of your chicken.
- Put the lid on your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once your chicken is cooked remove the chicken and place on a plate, shred all the chicken away from the bone and plays bass in the broth with the onion and garlic..
- Throw away the carcass and enjoy the garlic and lemon chicken.
The chicken is cooked in the slow cooker along with a slew of vegetables, so by the time the pre-dinner whining kicks in, I've got a satisfying meal ready to go. It has a lovely light and lemony herb flavor that's not too strong for little tastebuds. Place the chicken in the crockpot over thick slices of lemon and chopped garlic heads. You'll have a good amount of liquid from the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the garlicky juice over the chicken when serving to make sure you get all that delicious lemon flavor with your meal!