Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice. Compare Prices on Crockpot Casserole Slow Cooker in Home Appliances. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! How to Make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken.
It was actually one of my first times using my crock pot. I had no idea back then that this recipe would start a love affair with my crock pot. How do you make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice? You can cook Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice
- Prepare 4 of frozen chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of of cheddar soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of of milk.
- Prepare 1 of add any type of seasonings you prefer & to your liking.
- You need 1 cup of steamed rice.
- You need 1 of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
Cook white rice and set aside. Place chicken breast on the bottom of the crock pot & season with garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Add onion, garlic, chicken stock, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of. This cheesy chicken and rice is so good!
Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice step by step
- Mix all ingredients except chicken & rice into warm crock pot. Mix well. Add frozen chicken breasts. I used 4. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs..
- Cook rice according to directions..
- Add cheddar cheese to crock pot or dish..
- Spoon rice onto plate, add cheesy chicken mixture, add cheddar cheese if you haven't already & enjoy!.
The brown rice cooks perfectly in the slow cooker with the juicy chicken. Crock pot recipes are one of the easiest ways to cook and my favorite way to save time in the kitchen. My crock pot cheesy chicken is to die for and the flavor is outstanding. Each bite is loaded with cheese, super flavorful and creamy. Smelling this crock pot cheesy chicken as it cooked throughout the night was amazing.