Potato Bread Pakora Sandwich.
You can have Potato Bread Pakora Sandwich using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Bread Pakora Sandwich
- Prepare of Bread slices, remove the brown sides.
- It’s 1 cup of Gram flour/ besun.
- It’s half of tsp Salt.
- Prepare half of tsp Red chilli powder.
- Prepare half of tsp Turmeric powder.
- It’s Half of tsp Cumin seeds powder/ zeera powder.
- You need half of tsp Corinader seeds powder.
- It’s of Water for mixing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- You need of Ingredients_for_filling:❤❤❤.
- You need 2 of large Potatoes, boiled and mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Spring onion chopped.
- You need 1 of /3 cup Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of and a half tsp Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of heaped Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Potato Bread Pakora Sandwich step by step
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl..
- (u can add more or less spices according to ur taste).
- Mix all the spices in gram flour and mix with water to form mixture..
- Mixture should not be too thick or runny just medium consistency..
- Now take 1 slice of bread, apply 2 tbsp of potato filling.
- And cover with another piece of bread. Press it slightly and keep aside. Make all sandwiches with this method..
- Now heat oil in a wok/ karahi on medium heat. Dip one sandwich in gram flour mixture and drop in oil, Fry till golden from both sides..
- Fry all sandwiches like this and before serving cut into halves and SERVE !!!❤❤.