Chocolate chip cookie bars. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best.
I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat. This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar which gives it that ooey gooey texture that melts in your mouth. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. You can have Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- It’s 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of ap flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- It’s of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars! All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. These cookie cheesecake bars are delicious and pretty much amazing! The cheesecake layer combined with the chocolate chip cookie dough make a dessert that no one will forget!
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
The cheesecake filling is so creamy and delicious and the chocolate chips from the cookies really make. These chocolate chip cookie bars are GOLD. Okay so no big deal but you have to drop what you're doing right now and go make these. They are seriously the best chocolate chip bars I've ever made! Some other exciting points: The butter doesn't have to be softened because we are browning it anyway.