Easy chicken crockpot casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. In the bowl of a large slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, broth, heavy cream, garlic powder, and oregano.
To be a little more cost-effective, I used regular chicken breasts. If you need to make this a dump and go recipe, then you could use pre-cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips and just cut them into the size of chunks you want in this recipe. Whether you make Crock pot chicken casserole recipe or Crack Chicken spaghetti recipe, this meal is amazing. You can cook Easy chicken crockpot casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken crockpot casserole
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast or about 10 legs.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 box of chicken rice mix, whatever kind or brand you prefer. I use zatarain's yellow rice.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of season.
Slow cooker crack chicken is sure to impress and your family will love this meal. It is one of our family favorites! Give this delicious recipe a try. The crock pot makes it so easy.
Easy chicken crockpot casserole instructions
- Arrange chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Spoon soup on top and season with onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder or whatever you prefer.
- Cook on low about 7 hours or high for half that time.
- Make your rice and store in fridge if making ahead of time. Once chicken is cooked add rice, cheese, and corn.
- Cover and cook until warmed and creamy.
My kids love the ranch seasoning, cheese and bacon. Crock pot chicken broccoli and rice casserole is a one pot meal everyone will love. Skip the take out line and come home to this delicious dinner. Crock pot chicken broccoli and rice casserole. We love comfort food and easy meals.