Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. Can you overcook chicken in a slow cooker? Yes, overcooking your chicken will result in meat that is tougher and drier than desired.
This Slow Cooker BBQ pulled chicken is perfect for days when you're too busy to prep but want something delicious and low carb for dinner. This BBQ Pulled Chicken is super easy to make and includes my homemade low carb barbecue sauce. No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. You can have Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken
- You need 1 of (bottle )smoke BBQ sauce Kroger brand.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian salad dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
So, take out that crock pot and let's make the easiest slow cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe of all time. Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. It is easy to prepare and the sauce also makes a great topping for baked potatoes. Using good BBQ sauce is just as important as using good wine.
Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken instructions
- Mix BBQ sauce, dressing sauce, brown sugar and worcetshire sauce..
- Place chicken on the slow cooker with sauce mixture,.
- Slow cooker for 4hours,.
- After 4 hours shred chicken with fork and mix well with BBQ sauce.
- Serve with your favorite hamburger buns and Cole slaw.. Enjoy.
Use Jack Daniels or Famous Daves etc. Easy pulled chicken sandwiches topped with a sweet and tangy cabbage slaw. This healthy pulled chicken sandwich recipe is made in the slow cooker and is perfect for feeding a crowd at your next BBQ, potluck or party! BBQ Pulled Chicken is a summer favorite of ours, much easier and less messy to eat than classic BBQ chicken, we make this dish so often the kids call it summer chicken. Pulled chicken is generally made one of three ways, cooked on a grill, cooked in an oven or cooked in a slow cooker.