Potato or onion ka pakora. Onion pakoda – Learn to make the best crispy onion pakoda at home. These are so delicious & addictive that you will make them time & again. Onion pakoda recipe – pakoda or pakora are deep fried snack made with gram flour, salt, spices and a main ingredient like onion or a vegetable.
Pakoras are in variety of types i.e Onion Pakora , Palak Pakora , Vegetable Pakora. Its main ingredient is Gram flour which is high in protein, iron and. Aloo pakora recipe with step by step photos and video – crisp and golden batter coated fried potato fritters. You can have Potato or onion ka pakora using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato or onion ka pakora
- It’s 250 of – grame basan.
- You need 3 of – Aloo.
- It’s 1 of _Table spoon Kutti lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 of – Teaspoon Zeera.
- It’s 1 of – onion.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 of – teaspoon Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of – Harri mirch.
- It’s tea spoon of Sabot dhanya1/2_.
Aloo ka pakodas are an awesome snack that you will feel really good having in the winters or monsoons. I made both potato and spring onion pakoras on this day and both of them were light. Onion pakora recipe served with a delicious quick chutney. These crispy pakoras can be made with your favorite vegetables for the best midday snack.
Potato or onion ka pakora step by step
- Basan ko pan ma daal dain.
- Ab is ma baking soda add karain.
- Sat hi kutti lal mirch dal dain.
- Zeera dal dain.
- Potato ka slice kat lain.
- Onion ka slice kar lain.
- Basan ko pani daal kar mix kar lain.
- Basan mu kutti lal mirch zeera salt dal kar mix kar lain pan ma oil garam kar lain potato ko basan me dio kar ka fry kar lain.
- Baqi basan ma onion slice harri mirch chopped sabot dhanya mix kar ka pakora bana lain.
Learn how to make an authentic Onion Pakora recipe, a crispy fried Indian / Pakistani snack. Pakoras are made with chickpea (gram) flour, onions. Onion pakora is a popular tea time snack made by deep-frying onion slices in a gluten-free and vegan chickpea flour batter. There is no dearth of tea time snacks in Indian cuisine. These snacks can be an entire cuisine category on their own.