banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of banana bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (i use walnuts).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
banana bread instructions
- put all ingredients, except nuts in large bowl and beat well..
- fold in nuts..
- pour into greased loaf pan, (I put wax paper or parchment paper in bottom of pan. 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
- preheat oven 350°F. bake for 55 – 65 minutes.
- do not over bake. insert tooth pick in middle of loaf should come out clean. best to cool and store overnight before cutting.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.