Five cheese chicken crockpot dip. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! The shredded chicken goes into the Crock Pot with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is easy because of the crock pot! Of course I'm cooking this recipe in the crock pot – why How do you make crock pot buffalo chicken dip real chicken? First, place the chicken, cream cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce and. You can have Five cheese chicken crockpot dip using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Five cheese chicken crockpot dip
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk or 1% low fat milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced fat blue cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of asiago cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fiesta blend cheese by Kraft.
- You need 3 piece of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of taco mix seasoning.
No need to reheat hardened cheese during halftime. This dip will stay dip-able because you made the genius move to make it in your crock-pot. Tips for Making Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Use rotisserie chicken for a quick and easy option.
Five cheese chicken crockpot dip step by step
- Cook chicken with taco seasoning mic. Mix flour and milk together to make a creamy sauce. Then add in cooked chicken with taco mix out the 5 cheeses with sauce in a cockpot. Let cook untill all cheese melted . Stir when needed. Serve with torilla chips -yummy!!!!.
Feel free to use either white or Add more red hot sauce to make the dip as spicy as you would like. Add a bit of fresh flavor by topping the chicken dip with fresh. This cheesy hot Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic football party recipe, and it's really easy to make. Plus, making it in the slow cooker frees up your stove for other recipes! If I didn't have this blog sharing recipes for every day meals, I might've made a blog all about football food.