Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken. This simple Slow Cooker Thai-Style Chicken is loaded with flavor and a super simple to make! Serve it over rice, in a wrap or even on a salad! This Thai-style chicken is really a great weeknight dinner option.
And this slow cooker Thai coconut chicken soup. A simple and delicious slow cooker dish that teams well served over rice noodles or cooked brown rice. This recipe was inspired by: Thai-Style Sweet Chili. You can cook Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa (your favorite kind).
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Agave Nectar or Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 small of Sliver Crystalized Ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of Drop Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Place the chicken breast strips, bell pepper and onion into a slow cooker. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is one of our favorite meals because the kids love it so much. I find that any time I can add peanut This recipe is the slow cooker equivalent of the Sheet Pan Peanut Chicken and Vegetables I posted last week. In the less than ten days since it was.
Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken instructions
- Add all ingredients, except chicken and EVOO, to a blender and blend until smooth..
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker and pour sauce over the tops. Drizzle with additional 1/2 tbsp of EVOO..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve over rice..
Many slow cooker recipes call for chicken that's cubed. Add chicken back to slow cooker with cilantro and scallions. Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Serve with basmati rice and steamed bok choy or broccoli. Let your slow cooker transform them into the juiciest, nuttiest taco filling with just two extra ingredients.