Whole wheat banana bread. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined.
All Reviews for Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread. Plus it is a cinch to mix together and only requires one bowl. Since I live by myself, I like to bake a big loaf of banana bread and freeze it for later. You can have Whole wheat banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat banana bread
- You need 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
Moist, delicious whole wheat banana bread. Best healthy banana bread recipe on the internet with a Breadtopia video tutorial to boot. If you're conflicted like I am about balancing pure culinary delight with a modicum of health and nutrition, then you'll find this moist whole wheat banana. Banana bread is one of those recipes with a thousand different versions floating around the internet and in books.
Whole wheat banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Mix flour, sugars, salt, baking soda.
- In a separate bowl mash bananas into a purée as finely as possible.
- Mix wet ingredients (eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla) into its own mixture..
- Combine dry and wet mixtures and add to greased and lightly floured bread pan.
- Bake for 80 mins.
I typically use whole wheat pastry flour in most baking recipes but traditional, slightly courser whole wheat flours work in this bread as well. Whole Wheat Banana Bread is a staple in my house – my kids adore it and it's the perfect use for ripe bananas. People are always shocked when I tell We really do love this whole wheat banana bread in every shape and form. Even with all its different variations, this version is the one I go to most often. This Whole Wheat Banana Bread is lightened up with Greek yogurt and less sugar!