Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta. Note: Some folks like to use the slow cooker liners. I just spray the inside of my crock pot with a little nonstick spray and it always cleans up beautifully. This recipe for Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta was originally sent to us by one of our readers, Wanda Cochran.
Top with cream cheese and shredded cheese. When chicken is fully cooked, remove and use two forks to shred. If you love all things buffalo flavor like we do, this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Casserole will be a hit. You can have Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta
- You need 2 large of boneless chicken breast..
- It’s 2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 pints of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of louisiana wing sauce.
- You need 1 box of noodles of your choice..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe is super easy and perfect for busy weeknights. Enjoy delicious buffalo chicken drumsticks any day of the week when you make this easy Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks Recipe. Buffalo chicken quesadilla recipe has all that you love. Season chicken salt and pepper and put it in the crock.
Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta instructions
- Cube the chicken breast. Put it in the crock pot and add the cream cheese, and 1/4 cup Louisiana wing sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When your ready to serve, boil water and cook noodles. Add the cooked noodles, and mozzarella cheese to the crock pot and mix together..
- Plate the dish and serve with a dollop of sour cream on top, garnish with dried chive..
Add the chicken soup and hot sauce and stir. Stir in cheeses and sour cream and turn off the crock pot. Boil pasta according to package instructions, drain well and add to the chicken/sauce mixture. This recipe for Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta was originally sent to us by one of our readers, Wanda Cochran. We are updating our older reader recipes so we have a picture for the recipe and we can make sure the recipe works well with the instructions we have.