Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. if i were just making this for myself i would have added cocoa but i omitted it b/c i think most people prefer without (I LOVE chocolate!) i used brown sugar instead of white and dusted the bottom with brown.
Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift I decided to add some extra chocolate chips to the top this time, both for presentation and because there's absolutely no such thing as too much chocolate. You can have Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! So yep, here we are today with another banana bread recipe!! I have so many variations already on the site, like my.
Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in microwave, then leave to cool..
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan..
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl with a whisk..
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then add melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Lightly beat eggs, then add to banana mixture..
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and fold until all ingredients are moistened, then add chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle brown sugar over the top to taste. Bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan.