Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic Pepper.
- You need of Lowrys Season Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- You need 3 cup of 2% Milk.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.