Chocolate chip banana bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips.
This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! You can have Chocolate chip banana bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana bread
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole loaf will be gone before you know it. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.
Chocolate chip banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Butter a loaf pan. Place parchment paper at the bottom so you can remove the loaf easily..
- Cream the butter. Then add sugar until they are smoothly combined..
- Add eggs and mix well with a standing mixer or a hand mixer..
- Add vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add this to the butter mixture..
- Add bananas and sour cream. Lastly, add chocolate chips..
- Put mixture in baking pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and poke some holes with a knife so it can cool from the center. Pass the back of the knife all around the edges so it is not stick to the pan..
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes, then remove from the pan and let it cool until it is at room temperature..
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This recipe uses four bananas, which is more than is typical for a single loaf. The natural sugars from the ripe, brown bananas keep the bread incredibly moist for up to one week, even sliced. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! Bake up a loaf of this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread any time of year for the most perfectly, moist treat on the planet!