Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can have Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of margarine or butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of mashed ripe bananas, (about 3 large).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sifted all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts, optional.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 9.5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Beat sugars and margarine in a large bowl with mixer until creamy..
- Add egg, egg whites and bananas. Mix well..
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into banana mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Fold in walnuts (if used) and pour into prepared pan..
- Bake for 45-50 min, and cool in pan for 10 minutes..
- Remove to wire rack, cool completely. Cut into 16 pieces and serve..
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.