Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken. Budget friendly creamy chicken with pasta (crockpot) chicken parts, cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles or your pasta of choice, seasonings of your choice foranarmy. Budget friendly creamy chicken with pasta (crockpot) chicken parts, cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles or your pasta of choice, seasonings of your choice foranarmy. Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
This easy, tasty chicken and stuffing casserole is cooked in the slow cooker, which makes it ideal for a busy weeknight. Simply prep it in the morning, set the crockpot on low, and come back home to a beautiful meal, with nutritious chicken and a creamy sauce. Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six months! You can have Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken
- It’s 8 piece of drumsticks – chicken.
- You need 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed frozen veggies, thawed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
These Crockpot Chicken Tacos are such a snap to put together and always come out amazing! Chicken breasts slow cooking with salsa and taco seasoning make for the most tender shredded chicken. Make a slurry with the cornstarch. Add the slurry to the sauce and stir to thicken.
Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Preheat crockpot to high.
- Grease your pot with vegetable oil.
- Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Season all sides as such as you'd like..
- Coat the chicken with the cream of mushroom, use a spoon to spread over evenly.
- Top that off with the can of tomato sauce. Once again, use the spoon to smooth it over evenly..
- Let it cook for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and stir in the rice, mixed veggies, milk, and onion powder. Add a little more salt and pepper for more flavor..
- Continue to cook for another 4 hours, stirring your pot every hour to loosen your rice and assure everything blends nice and evenly..
- Done!!! :-d.
Add shredded chicken back to the crockpot. Change temp to high and cook for an hour. Tender chicken in a creamy ranch gravy is a big dish of comfort! Set it and forget in in your slow cooker! Here's a meal that comes with absolutely zero fuss.