Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu. Did you grow up on frozen chicken cordon blue chicken breasts? I haven't bought them in ages, but I remember how much I loved the flavor combination. How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole: Start with boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Our family loves chicken cordon bleu, but being a busy mom, I decided to find an easier way we could enjoy it. So we came up with this amazing slow cooker method. Follow these step by step instructions and you can enjoy a delicious slow cooker chicken cordon bleu dinner in a few hours. You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 3 of Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3).
- Prepare 1 can of 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of Sliced Swiss ham.
- You need 4 oz of Sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 box of Herbed dry bread stuffing mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Come home to this cheesy cordon bleu chicken and ham rolls recipe that's slow cooked for dinner – serve on a creamy sauce! Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; beginning in center of breast, gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or. Who says Chicken Cordon Bleu is reserved for sit-down dinners? Here we've transformed it into a dip with chicken, ham, and plenty of melted cheese.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily.
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken.
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham.
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese.
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking.
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes.
- Dump can of soup into a bowl.
- Dump your milk on top of the soup.
- Stir mixture up good.
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom.
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix.
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken.
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix.
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken.
- Melt butter.
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- When done cooking.
- Plate and dig in! 🙂 -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-.
Plus, by using a slow cooker, you can make it in advance and just keep it warm until it's time to serve. Reinvent a classic with this healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe! It's time we reinvent a classic in our slow cooker! This healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is packed with protein, takes less time to prep than the original recipe, and tastes even better the next day! Can you tell that I am in love with my slow cooker?