Suji potato fingers. Today let's make Potato Suji Fingers Recipe These Potato Suji Fingers Recipe are super tasty Perfect for Iftar and superb for Lunch box. ▽ Link Video: https. Suji potato finger is easy and crispy snack. A mouth watering dish for all age.
Take boiled potatoes,peel and grate them. Put the puffed semolina in a big mixing bowl. Potato Finger Fires, Potato Rava Finger Fries, Instant Potato Fingers, Aloo Rava Fingers receipe tea time snacks Crispy finger fries recipe. You can have Suji potato fingers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Suji potato fingers
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of suji or rava.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need as needed of Mixed herbs.
- It’s to taste of chilli flakes.
- It’s as needed of Oil to fry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jira/ cumin powder.
Suji potato fingers, quick & easy snacks recipe Indian. तेल की दो बूँद से क्रिस्पी Tasty Potato Fingers देखलोगो तो रोज बनाओगे PhilipsAirFryer Potato Fingers. Semolina Gram Flour Cutlets with Potato – Suji aur Basen Ke Cutlets. Potato Fingers a quick snack yet tasty for your Iftar and appealing in presentation. Coat your Coat your potato fingers in Kurkure and make them extra crunchy and spicy.
Suji potato fingers instructions
- In pan or kadai take water give one boil and add few drops of oil and when the water boil add suji or rava in it and close the flame.
- Mix nicely and peel the boil potatoes and mashed it add suji or rava in potatoes and add all dry masalas and green coriander.
- Then give the shape of fingers and deep fry it.
- Serve with sauce or chutney.
This recipes is a must try. Instant sooji fingers are spicy crispy little wonders prepared from sooji or semolina. These appetizers are quick and easy to make and add Instant Suji Fingers recipe – How to make Instant Suji Fingers. A fingerling potato is a small, stubby, finger-shaped type of potato which may be any heritage potato cultivars. Fingerlings are varieties that naturally grow small and narrow.