Party Potato Casserole.
You can have Party Potato Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Party Potato Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of Potato.
- You need 1 oz of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
Party Potato Casserole instructions
- Boil and peel potatoes.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add in bowl salt and pepper to taste as well as butter and milk.
- Mix well.
- Smooth out a layer of mashed potato in oven safe dish.
- Slice tomatoes and place some on top of potatoes.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat steps until all ingredients are used.