Sour Cream Banana Bread (no eggs). Eggs: Eggs supply cakes, cupcakes, breads, doughs, and cookies their stability and structure, as well as a tender texture. I like to use yogurt as much as possible when I'm baking. Cream margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
And have you thought about making your own and serving it Nope, no need to refrigerate the Banana Bread, but it's best if you you can keep it in an airtight Sour Cream Banana Bread. Everyone loves it — perfect for a snack, to give away to a friend, neighbor, or. Then look no further than this quick and easy recipe for Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Dip! You can cook Sour Cream Banana Bread (no eggs) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Banana Bread (no eggs)
- You need of bread.
- It’s 5 of very ripe bananas (I let them get black and then freeze them until I'm ready to use).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of glaze.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Combine the bananas, egg substitute, oil, sour cream and vanilla; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. The sour cream made the bread really moist. Add eggs, bananas, vanilla and sour cream. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Sour Cream Banana Bread (no eggs) instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Mash the bananas together with all the wet ingredients..
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until incorporated..
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour.* update, an hour and 10 to 15 minutes if you like it a bit more dry. Just watch it so it doesnt get to dark. This is an extremly most bread!.
- For the glaze~ put the confectioners sugar and sour cream in a small sauce pan on low heat. Stir until smooth. It doesn't need to be very warm. Add vanilla when removed from heat. Pour over cooled bread..
Just slice, wrap tightly with plastic wrap, and freeze until ready to eat. For longer storage you may also want to use freezer paper to keep. Baking Sour Cream Bananas Quick Bread Christmas Breakfast Dessert Potluck Vegetarian Baking Cooked eggs have a refrigerator shelf life of no more than four days, while hard-boiled eggs, peeled This will help to thin the mix. Feel free to also season with salt and pepper (or stir in cream cheese for. This moist and nutty banana bread may well be the best you've ever made.