Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips, try using dark, milk, or even white chocolate chips. Combine all ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. (I used the dough hook in my mixer). I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat.
Yes, these cookie bars become more "firm and sturdy" as they cool. When they are fresh from the oven they are soft and gooey. But they do harden as they come to. You can cook Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of instant chocolate pudding(4 oz.).
- You need 12 oz of chocolate chips.
Soft and Thick Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe by Our Best Bites. Stir in chocolate chips (save a few for the top if desired). Once dough is thoroughly mixed, press into the prepared baking pan. These super soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are easy (one bowl!) and so delicious!
Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars step by step
- Combine all ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. (I used the dough hook in my mixer).
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Grease two 9" x 13" pans..
- Divide the dough in two and spread a thin layer of the dough in each pan..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake as cookies should be soft and chewy..
- Slice into bars and drizzle with chocolate..
Apparently I consider decadent, chewy, chocolate chip cookie bars to be firmly in the "important" category The only change I've made over the years is to streamline the recipe a bit to make them. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars! Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar!