Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread. Banana bread just got a serious upgrade with my Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread recipe. This banana bread is moist, dense, and filled with peanut butter chocolate chunks. Your kids will love you for making this sweet treat.
This bread didn't win the bread baking contest that I was telling you about here. Delicious, indulgent peanut butter cup banana bread stuffed with mini Reese's peanut butter cups. Reese's™ peanut butter cups are the crowning touch of this quick bread! You can cook Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 2 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 8 oz of Mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
No one will be able to resist a sweet slice. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter banana bread is classic banana bread with a makeover. This bread has a generous helping of peanut butter and Reese's peanut butter cups.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 small or 1 large loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas – depending on the size of the bananas, you can use 3.
- Add cake mix and eggs – mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in Reese's cups – you have 1/2 them or put them in whole (if there are peanut allergies, you can use chocolate chips).
- Pour into loaf pan(s).
- Put into preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes. You made need extra time in a large loaf pan.
This easy loaf recipe is a delicious breakfast treat or snack! I am constantly looking for new ways to bake up some Peanut. I said it right, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread. This bread has chunks of peanut butter cups baked right in it. So if you love Reeses then you will love this bread!