Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana. My family adores meatloaf, all kinds of meatloaf and I love making my meatloaf in the slow cooker because it is fuss free and it always comes out nice and moist. Moisture is important when you are working with meats like ground chicken (or turkey). In large skillet, saute chicken in butter or margarine.
In a large skillet or crock-pot with a browning unit, saute chicken in the butter. Arrange eggplant and the chicken in pot, (place eggplant on the bottom or it will not cook completely.) Dip chicken into egg. In large skillet, saute/fry chicken in butter. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 14 oz of jar of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Arrange eggplant and… Arrange eggplant and chicken in crock pot (place eggplant on bottom or possibly it won't cook completely). This quick and easy Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is the answer to your weeknight dreams!! And since it's made in the Instant Pot, it's ready in minutes! We never missed the breading on the chicken parmigiana and we placed it under the broiler to increase the flavor and to melt the cheese.
Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- Beat egg, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Saute chicken in butter in a skillet.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and pour in pasta sauce..
- Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- Layer on mozzarella and parmesan. Cook 15 minutes more..
If you love classic chicken parmigiana but don't have the time to make it for dinner during the week, you are going to love this quick and delicious crock pot chicken parmigiana recipe. Crock Pot Chicken Parmigiana With Egg, Milk, Salt, Pepper, Italian-seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Oil, Spaghetti Sauce, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Spaghetti. Crock pot Chicken Parmesan was born! Now don't panic, you are not going to have soggy chicken. I'm doing Chicken Parmesan differently this So you cook the chicken in the crock pot all day in some tomato sauce.