Peanut Butter Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Peanut Butter Bread. This peanut butter banana bread is so moist and tender, and has the most delicious combination of flavors! With extra peanut butter swirled on top How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Bread.
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole loaf will be gone The resulting quick bread is rich with peanut butter and banana flavor, bits of semi-sweet chocolate, and a dense but not heavy crumb. Banana bread is high on my list of comfort foods; eating a slice reminds me of sitting around my grandma's table with family, talking, laughing and Whether you have fond family memories that revolve around banana bread, or you simply love the combination of banana and peanut butter, this. You can have Peanut Butter Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 of Bananas, ripened..
- Prepare 1 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten..
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Peanut butter..
Bananas and chunky peanut butter complement each other in this quick bread, which bakes to a beautiful golden brown. It's a fun change of pace from typical banana breads. Peanut butter is whipped into the basic recipe for a moist banana bread with a hint of nutty flavor. Delight your guests with this nutty bread made using banana, chocolate and Gold Medal® all-purpose flour.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Butter muffin pan..
- Peel and mash bananas, combine with melted butter..
- Add sugar, salt, all purpose flour, beaten egg, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- Add melted peanut butter. Combine completely..
- Fill muffin tin with mixture, bake at 350 for 25 mins..
- When done, sprinkle sugar on top. Serve warm for best flavor in mouth explosion. 😋.
MORE+ LESS Thick peanut buttery homemade banana bread, hot from the oven, with melty chocolate chips and banana packed into every single delicious bite. (Technically, you would also have to add broccoli if you wanted the chocolate peanut butter banana bread to include all of my favorite ingredients. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread-moist chocolate banana bread with a peanut butter swirl and peanut butter chips on top! This quick and easy banana bread recipe is a family favorite! EASY BANANA BREAD RECIPE with Peanut Butter Glaze makes me think that I might just be able to bake after all! Even if you think you don't know how to make banana bread, anyone can make Simple Banana Bread and today is the day!