Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. Add Schwan's Meats to Your Favorite Slow Cooker Recipe for an Easy and Delicious Meal. Find Deals on Fiesta Chicken Slow Cooker in Seasonings on Amazon. Great for tacos, burritos, salads, or over rice.
Serve over rice to make your chicken go further. You can also use chicken thighs or a mixture of thighs and breasts. Sometimes I just use what we have or what is on sale. You can cook Crockpot Fiesta Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- You need 4 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of of Black beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of of Corn.
- Prepare 1 block of of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 of Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of Onion diced (optional).
Shred the chicken with a hand mixer. Trust me, it's so much easier to do it with the hand mixer! Just prepare some rice, add it to your bowl, top with your Fiesta Chicken and then a little cheese! I like to add sour cream and a little guacamole too!
Crockpot Fiesta Chicken step by step
- Simple add the ingredients to the crockpot! Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Goes great over rice or with cheese quesadilla's.
This is a perfect topping for nachos and tacos too! For burritos, just add you Fiesta Chicken, some rice. lettuce, sour cream and guac and fold up! The Best Fiesta Chicken Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, Slow Cooker Smoky Ham And White Bean Soup, Crock Pot Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken and Beans. We found the original for this fantastic dump and go recipe in Gooseberry Patch's Mom Knows Best Cookbook.