Banana Bread Pudding. When I visited my grandmother in summer, I always With its crusty golden top, custardlike inside and smooth vanilla sauce, this bread pudding is a real homespun dessert. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins. Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm.
Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this dessert-like loaf. It makes it super moist (sorry!) and adds that classic. When we have yellow ripe bananas, this banana bread pudding recipe is a great way to use them in this incredible dessert. You can cook Banana Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pudding
- You need 1/2 loaf of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
First you are going to use a loaf of french bread or I have even used a loaf of. Have you ever made bread pudding from banana bread? Bread pudding has been a classic recipe to make in many homes. Make this creative twist by combining the flavors of banana bread and bread pudding.
Banana Bread Pudding instructions
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.
This Banana Bread Pudding recipe is suitable for dairy free and vegetarian diets. It can be made suitable for gluten free diets by swapping the following ingredients out for gluten free alternatives This banana bread pudding recipe is also an easy way to make best use of over ripe banana and It is very similar to simple bread pudding recipe except that it involves the use of mashed or sliced. We are big banana fans around here. The hubs and I have that in I also opted for banana pudding flavored pudding mix given our obsession (I'll just call it what it is) with. We used real banana bread in our Banana-bread Bread Pudding.