Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 230 grams of butter.
- You need 350 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 250 grams of eggs.
- It’s 2 grams of salt.
- It’s 450 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 15 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 500 grams of bananas.
- Prepare 30 ml of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cocoa (optional).
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana bread step by step
- beat the sugar and butter until creamy and smooth texture.
- Incorporate eggs one by one and keep mixing.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Alternately add the dry ingredients With the liquid and banana (can be ground or in pieces, it depends on the result you want to Obtain).
- Pour the mixture into two greased loaf molds.
- You can separate a portion of the mixture and add cocoa, pouring it over the filled mold and mix very little, so that you obtain one marbled bread.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.