Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken. Crockpot Creamy Mississippi Chicken- tender pieces of shredded chicken coated in a rich, creamy sauce with a spicy kick. The combination of Ranch seasoning and pepperoncini peppers is to die for. And as much as I love regular Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken.
Light sour cream and low sodium chicken broth form a decadent sauce that tastes rich without the guilt. The Recipe: Whoever said chicken was boring? They clearly never tasted this crockpot creamy cashew chicken that's filled with curry, chili, and cumin flavors. You can have Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- It’s of Chicken mixture.
- It’s 4 of large chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- Prepare 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- You need 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of Optional toppings.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
Try it with steamed basmati rice and fresh naan bread for serving. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! Ultra creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! The hot versions can be pretty spicy!
Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken instructions
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..
Go toppings crazy – like most chilis, you can top this recipe with so many delicious things! Chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and spicy buffalo sauce all go into the Crock Pot and a few hours later you have a creamy, spicy, perfectly dip-able buffalo chicken dip. It's the appetizer version of my favorite crockpot buffalo chicken and it disappears at parties!! So it's a whole meal in one dish. This Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans is the one-pot hotdish at its best.