Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few summers. It's a great and simple dinner option any time of the year, but especially during the summer when the weather's too hot and humid for me to. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per This is cooking in the crock pot as we speak and it smells delicious!!!! However I forgot to stir in the Worcester sauce in until after I poured the BBQ. They're easy, healthier, and everyone gets drumsticks! You can have Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of your favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 2 lb of Yukon potatoes.
- It’s 1 each of whole chicken.
I'm such a sucker for EASY meals so I gave it a whirl the other night. I used thawed chicken drumsticks but you can also just buy a bag of frozen ones. Place chicken in crock pot and pour about a cup of BBQ sauce over the chicken. Put frozen chicken breasts into crock pot.
Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Cover chicken with spice mixture, put in frig for 2 hours, or over night is the best..
- Cut up potatoes, put in bottom of crock pot..
- Add chicken, cook on high for 4 hours. Add bbq sauce on chicken, cook another 1 hour..
Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. If you have a problem with to much water in your sauce after the chicken is fully cooked, you can put the sauce in a pan and boil on the stove to reduce. Rinse off chicken thighs and layer in Crock Pot. These easy, no-fuss recipes are perfect for those days. From Crock Pot creations to quick stove-top ideas to grill-friendly recipes, your whole family will love eating these tasty summer dishes.