Tropical Banana Bread. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Find Deals on Banana Bread Loaf in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Banana bread gets a tropical update with the addition of crushed pineapple and flaked coconut in this moist, easy-to-make breakfast bread.
To give this bread a tropical flair, I added coconut, cherries, and crushed pineapple. You guys, it is seriously so good! So good that you can't stop eating it. You can cook Tropical Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prunes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium mango, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple, chopped.
Spread the macadamia nuts on one rimmed baking sheet and the coconut on another. I love the coconut and pineapple in this, and can't seem to get enough. Tropical Banana Bread Banana bread, made with light butter, is the perfect anytime treat. Tropical banana bread is sweet, fruity, and moist.
Tropical Banana Bread instructions
- Cream butter, sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth..
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix alternately with chopped fruit and mashed bananas..
- Pour into greased and floured 1 1\2 quart loaf pan, and cook about an hour at 350°F, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and/or is golden brown. Will make about 8 to 10 big slices. If you like, you could probably make these in a muffin tin, also..
It's like traditional banana bread, but it's made with coconut oil, crushed pineapple, and shredded coconut. I'm loving this twist on classic banana bread! It's still got that dense/moist texture and banana flavor of traditional banana bread. I make a Banana Bread, that I call Tropical Banana Bread. I put mango diced up, angel flake coconut, Extra creamy Reddi-Whip to the banana bread recipe.