Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos. Salsa Chicken Tacos in the Slow Cooker. How to make slow cooker salsa chicken tacos. Since it's full swing winter out here, I'm all in a how many things can I shove in the slow cooker and stuff said food in a tortilla mood (low carb, whole wheat flour tortillas!) and call it a.
Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly flavorful and everyone will love them! And out came Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken without even breaking a sweat (at least from cooking). And even more amazed when the chicken enters your mouth. You can cook Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- It’s 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of clove garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of taco season packet, or home made taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of jar salsa, (mild, med., hot, your choice) you won't need all of it.
- Prepare 1 of cheese, sour cream, any taco topping you want.
Now as much as you will want to devour this Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken plain, it is perfect to stuff in. Yes, our Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are delicious all on their own, but when you think of the fact that you could literally have a different version every night with toppings alone, it's positively mind blowing, right? We love setting up a taco bar with both family and guests. Not only do we feel as though our.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos step by step
- Chop onion and garlic. Put in bottom of crock pot. Put a thin layer of salsa on bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning. Rub/pat the seasoning into the chicken breasts. You don't have to use the whole packet right now..
- Put chicken in crock pot. Any taco seasoning left in the packet just sprinkle over the chicken in the crock pot. Pour a thin layer of salsa over chicken. Cook on high for 6 hours..
- 45 min. Before it is done, take chicken out and shred it with 2 forks. Put chicken back in crock pot and stir. Finish cooking..
In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house!