E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos for your breakfast with your friends or family. CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal! You can cook E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 4 of Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Jar of 16 oz.Salsa.
A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!. Enjoy them very simply, just rolled in tortillas … or create a festive taco bar featuring your family's favorite toppings! ~ This Crock Pot Chicken Taco recipe is as simple as promised! In this section I am going to go through a few tips and tricks I use when making this recipe to get the absolute best and most delicious results. Crock-pot Chicken Tacos is the perfect easy dinner idea for busy families and weeknight dinners.
E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos instructions
- Mix Taco seasoning and Salsa.
- Put chicken in crock pot,Chicken CAN be frozen. cover with the combined Salsa and seasoning.
- Cook 8 to 10 hours on Low.
- 15 to 20 min prior to serving shred chicken breasts with 2 forks and mix well. Recover..
- Serve in hard or soft taco shells.I like soft flour shells.Add cheese,lettuce, Sour cream, etc..
But, then again, when is savory, tender Mexican shredded chicken made with wholesome, real ingredients not a good idea?. How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. Place onions at the bottom of slow cooker, then place chicken on top. In a medium bowl or measuring cup, whisk together lime juice, chiles, salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin. Season the chicken with adobo (or salt), then place in the crock pot and top with garlic powder and cumin.