Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG). Haritu dah buat puding roti epal. kali ni akak buat puding roti pisang pulak. sedap gile. hehe. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!
In the case of this yeasted loaf, the fragrance mellowed out when completely cooled. Roti n Rice is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program This banana yeasted bread is baked to perfection. I wish I had a slice now! You can have Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG)
- Prepare 45 gr of butter.
- Prepare 105 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pc of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder.
- Prepare 90 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 85 gr of ripe bananas.
- You need 95 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of SAUCE.
- You need 30 gr of butter.
- Prepare 55 gr of grated cheese.
- It’s 115 gr of refined sugar.
Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. The banana bread recipe that we have here will enable you to make a loaf of moist banana bread. Aside from the good taste, this recipe also costs low. Most people know roti as an Indian savoury flatbread to mop up curries, but in Thailand it is often served as a sweet pastry.
Baked Banana Bread (ROTI GEDHANG) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 135°C and prepare a baking sheet, spread with butter and sprinkle flour evenly. In a small bowl, combine the mashed bananas and lemon juice. In another bowl, mix flour and baking soda..
- Beat butter and sugar until well blended and sugar becomes smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla and coconut milk. Whisk until fluffy..
- Add mashed bananas, whisk constantly until well blended..
- Add the flour mixture little by little. After wrapping, pour the batter into the pan and bake in oven for 45 minutes or until done (check with a toothpick)..
- While waiting for the dough is cooked, make the sauce. Melt the butter and sugar until the sugar dissolved and then turn off the heat, put in the grated cheese and stir quickly until well blended — the flame is purposely turned off, so that there is no bubbling when the cheese is inserted..
- Remove the bread from the oven, then pour the cheese sauce on top. Can be served hot or cold..
- Ready to be enjoyed during the event with family and friends..
Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.