Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out.
Peanut butter chips are folded into a rich chocolate cookie dough and baked to perfection. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch. Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies. You can have Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanutbutter.
- It’s 2 Tbs of soft butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 of teas baking soda.
- You need 1/4 of teas salt.
- It’s 1/2 of teas vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of cold water.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless. Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Thick and chewy and loaded with chocolate, they're an easy one bowl recipe with no Lip smacking soft and gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are on the menu.
Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, put brown sugar, granulated sugar,eggs, vanilla n butter,mix well,Add water and peanut butter, then mix, now add dry ingredients,mix well,now add chocolate. chips n mix well. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On ungresed cookie sheet,scoop out 1 Tbs of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes, or till lightly golden color,.
- Take out of oven let cool, Then enjoy U may scoop any size u like, just a just the time on cookies I did some with regular size ice cream scoop for 15 minutes, they were big cookies.
These chunky morsels will leave you wanting more with. These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. I'm not sure who first came up. Add in those chocolate chips, and stir until combined. Then roll the dough into balls, and place on a baking sheet.