Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken. Brown grnd beef, drain fat; put in crockpot. Cook macaroni according to package directions until barely tender, drain well. (I find which cooking slightly less than half the time given works OK). Put macaroni and remaining ingredients in crockpot, stir to blend.
Use boneless chicken thighs and cut them up before. Try this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef recipe, or contribute your own. Put macaroni and remaining ingredients in crockpot, stir to blend. You can have Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- You need 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Crockpot Mac and Cheese: Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe (Homemade). Brown ground beef, drain fat; put in crockpot. Cook macaroni according to package directions till barely tender, drain well. There are some easy crockpot recipes that you can try.
Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken instructions
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
For example beef stew, pork on a bun, orange chicken, corned beef, ginger chicken and many more. Make this basic casserole in the convenience of your home by using this easy to follow crockpot recipe. Put macaroni and remaining ingredients in crockpot, stir to blend. Add cheese, pour in crock pot (sprayed with PAM or oil). I have been making this since I got my first crockpot and it is the only way my son will eat it!